Cembell is committed to providing both our clients and employees with a safe work environment. We utilize a full-time safety inspector both in the shop and field. We are built on Safety, Quality and Teamwork...
Our knowledgeable sales staff are constantly on-site to assist our clients:
Make drawings in the field for structural, piping, and other needs
Pick-up and review drawings with clients
Help plan and implement jobs
Cembell's full-time estimators have years of experience inside the industry. With experience both hands-on in the field and in the office our staff provides accurate quotes in a timely manner on all requests
At Cembell the customer comes first. From the active hands-on owners on down, our goal is to provide our clients with exceptional service and a first class product in a safe and timely manner.
Cembell is committed to providing both our clients and employees with a safe work environment. With a full time safety inspector both in the shop and field. We adhere to a strict and comprehensive safety policy.
Zero lost time accidents in the last 10 years
Zero recordable accidents last year
EMR (experience modifier rate) for 2013 is .83, 2012 is .84, in 2011 is .83
Total hours worked in 2013 where 385,167
Our Motto: All aboard the ZERO train!
FACTORS FOR OUR SUCCESS:
1. Team work; remember there is no "I" in TEAM
2. Training, training and more training
3. Experienced employees, at least 10 years of experience per employee
4. Communication between management and employees
5. Safety audits, by supervisors and employees
6. PPE personnel protective equipment
7. Recognizing potential hazards
8. Pre access task analysis (PTA) cards or job safety analysis (JSA) form
9. Safety incentive programs such as bonuses and awards
10. Safety committee, employees from all levels
11. Ownership commitment
12. Attitude between management and craftsman